CFF KB - Carrz-Fox-Fire Promotions Knowledge BaseCFF KB is all about 1 thing: The Sharing of Knowledge and the Power we gain from it.
Windows XP Folder Option does not have Security Tab
- Article ID:
- Date Created
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- Last Updated
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
- This Article Has been Viewed
- Short Desc
When you open the Folder Options dialog within Windows XP, you will notice that by default the [Security] tab is missing.
Information in this article will explain to you how to enable the [Security] tab to show within Windows XP Folder Options. The Security Tab option is turned off by default, and is easily enabled without the need to reboot the computer.
- Recreate Issue
Folder Options in Windows XP is missing the [Security] Tab.
- Resolve Issue
To show the Security Tab in Windows XP, perform the following actions.
In Windows Explorer (Not Internet Explorer)
Go to [Tools]
Click on the [View] Tab
Scroll down the list and
[Uncheck] [Use simple file sharing (Recommended)]
click [Apply] then [OK]
Now, open the Folder Options dialog and you will see the [Security] Tab is now available.
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' (Read and Write access to database)«
View Error Pages instead of 500 Error«
Share With Friends (Updated 6-8-2010)
- Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e0c' - Command text was not set for the command object 47
- Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' Must declare the scalar variable 56
- asp.net cannot upload more than 25mb and will receive the error 404 - File or directory not found 59
- It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. 75
- ASPNET: Make sure that the class defined in this code file matches the 'inherits' attribute, and that it extends the correct base class (e.g. Page or UserControl) 77
- Coming Soon - Knowledge Exchange
- Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046' Permission denied FileSystemObject 23482
- Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57' String or binary data would be truncated. or The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data. 20132
- ADODB.Parameters error '800a0e7c' Parameter object is improperly defined 18214
- After Effects warning: Audio conforming failed for the following file .cfa. Perhaps due to disk space 15947
- The backup set holds a backup of a database other than the existing 15630